You have an idea of selling a new slipper.
you need to research how much your idea will cost per month and create a function in the form of C(x)=mx+b to represent it. where m is the cost of your material and x is the number of items produced and b is your overhead costs such as rent
Q1. Choose a selling price between $5-$10. Suppose on an average month you sell 500 items.
For every $0.15 increase in your price you sell 10 less items.
Find a function for Revenue, with respect to the number of price increases. Your function will be R(x) = (number of products sold) x (price).
It is important to incorporate that for every $0.15 in your price you sell 10 less items.
[Hint: First find a function for the number products sold, and a function for the price of the item.]
2. Determine the roots of R(x) and interpret them in the context of the question.
3. Determine the maximum or minimum values of R(x) and interpret them in the context of the question.
4. Determine the domain and range of and interpret them in the context of the question
5. Create a revenue function with respect to the number of items sold and the new selling price.
6.Using your Cost and Revenue functions, find the profit function, P(x)=R(x)?C(x).Provide all of your calculations and a graph of your profit function.
Three planes can intersect in a number of different ways. For the combinations below, find the single point of intersection if there is one. If there isn't, explain how the planes do intersect. (combination)
x ? 3y ? 2z + 3 = 0
-4x + 2y + 3z ? 7 = 0
5x + 4y + z ? 5 = 0
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.