Writing-Intense Sections Only Grading (50 points)
You will write a short essay (500 words or less; about 2 pages, 12-point, Times New Roman, Double Spaced)) that answers one of the questions below. The audience should be a non-technical business manager --- she doesn't necessarily know economic and research-related jargon. You should write in the 3rd person, active voice and avoid unsubstantiated opinions. The essay will be graded on the following:
- Professional presentation and tone; Use of author-date citations and inclusion of a reference list (APA style is fine); meets requirements.
- Structured arguments and paragraphs. Make an argument and back it up with research. (I suggest clear, complete, and pertinent first sentences to each paragraph).
- Logic and evidence to answer the question assigned to you.
- Your arguments should be supported by at least 5 academic articles (i.e. not news articles) published since 2008. Part of your assignment is to describe how such findings support your argument.
- How do businesses avoid laying off workers when minimum wages rise? (Hint: see the Schmitt (2013) paper presented on the website discussion of minimum wages).
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.