Write a 200- to 350-word summary responding to and discussing the following:
The work of Joseph Stella and other early American modernists, such as Marsden Hartley, Max Weber, and Georgia O'Keeffe and how they differed greatly in subject and style to the work of the Ashcan School, and include the following:
- Where did this abstract style originate? Describe at least one art work in your summary.
- Choose one art form or cultural development that originated elsewhere but which is currently a part of American culture.
- Describe how this art form has directly affected you.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.