- September 13, 2020
- Identify 4 different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and explain how requirements are used in each stage of the SDLC.
- List and explain three criteria that the Information Technology (IT) Steering Committee should use to select and prioritize their projects.
three criteria: contribution to quality, financial performance,
- Explain the relationship between the IT architecture and the IT Roadmap used in the IT Strategic Plan.
- Different kinds of personnel are required to staff an IT department depending on their IT strategy. For the two organizations below, identify four important IT positions that an IT department should retain in-house in each organization scenario below and explain why these positions are important. .
- An organization whose IT strategy is to outsource as much of their IT as possible, and
- An organization whose IT strategy is to develop proprietary, in-house applications that directly support their business and operation.
- Explain what business continuity planning is, who should create the plan, and the role of IT.
- Explain what it means to say that the ?IT Strategic Plan is aligned to the business Strategic Plan.?
- Explain why the IT architecture is important to the IT Steering Committee and how they could use it.
- List and explain three reasons a Chief Information Officer (CIO) might outsource a project at a greater cost to the company.
- The CIO is responsible for the business rules or requirements that generate a new system or changes to the existing system. How is his/her role responsible for these changes?
- What is change management and how does it relate to the IT organization?
The four different stages of the SDLC includes: Planning – It is the first stage. It makes use of problem definition that gives a clear
picture of the problem being solved. It also…