subject name = manage quality customer service
Q.1 there are a number of key provisions of relevant legislation and regulations from all levels of government that may affect aspects of business operations such as;
a. Anti-discrimination legislation
b. Ethical principles
c. codes of practice
d. privacy laws
e. Financial legislation
f. Health and safety legislation
g. Consumer law
h. Credit procedures legislation and regulations
why is it necessary to have a working knowledge of the legislation that affects customer service operations ? Describe legislation and its impact on quality customer service ( 150 - 180 words)
Q.2 Explain how you can use policies and procedures to make sure you comply with an organisation's expectations in relation to managing quality customer service and following best practice ( 150-180 words )
Q.3 Why is it necessary to clearly identify, before designing product and service offering, customer needs and what are some of the less obvious service aspects that might inform purchasing decision (200 words)
Q.5 Excellence in customer service is the objective of all organisations wishing to be successful. However, there is often a gap between customer expectations and management perceptions of customer expectations. Organisations often fail to get close to their customers and correctly read their expectations.
Other reasons for customer service problems include;
- not listening to or collecting information from customers
- poor, or no, focus on the actual design of processes to turn identified customer needs into products and services
- gaps between what the organisation intendeds to produce for its customers and what its systems do actually produce
- gaps between what the system is intended to deliver for customers and what it actually does deliver
- cost constraints or failure to set and meet realistic performance standards which affect what the organisation can actually deliver
- poor staff attitudes, training levels and working materials
- gaps between what salespeople promise and the actual service or product quality
( Zeithaml, ParasuramanBerry 1990)
comment, in approximately 2000 WORDS, on these statements.
Managing Quality Customer Service
MANAGING QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
Institution: QUESTION 1 Managing Quality Customer Service
Legislation describes rules and regulations governing legal...
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.