Assignment 3: CSS
In this assignment, you are to use CSS to format your original Web pages (about you) from the HTML assignment.Instructions
Write your CSS document using a plain text editor. Here is a list of required elements to include.
- Create an external style sheet (.css document) with at least six different CSS rule sets (consisting of a selector and declaration block) and link it to all your original HTML pages.
- Your style rules should specify font family and font size for paragraph and heading text.
- Your style rules should specify link states including link, visited, focus, hover, and active.
- You should also specify either a background image or background color for your pages.
- Create a class somewhere in your HTML that is targeted and styled with CSS.
- Create an ID somewhere in your HTML that is targeted and styled with CSS.
- At least one HTML page should also include an embedded style sheet (within the head section of the document, below the external style sheet link) with at least one rule set.
Beyond these requirements, feel free to include additional CSS to design your pages as you like! Remember to test your pages locally using Firefox, Chrome, or Safari as you go along.Uploading Your Site
Upload your files (including the HTML, CSS, and image files) to the i6 Unix server with an SFTP client. Your files should go in the public_html directory. Test your files again once they are ?live? on the Web server to make sure they are accessible.Submitting Your Assignment
Submit the following here in NYU Classes.
- The URL to your pages in the general form of: http://i6.cims.nyu.edu/~netid/
This assignment is worth 10 points.
- An external style sheet (.css document) with at least six different CSS rule sets, linked to student?s original HTML pages. (3 points)
- One HTML page should also include an embedded style sheet?within the head section of the document?with at least one rule set. (2 points)
- Style rules should specify font family and font size for paragraph and heading text. (1 point)
- Style rules should specify link states: link, visited, focus, hover, and active. (1 points)
- A background image or background color should also be specified for the pages. (1 point)
- An HTML class, styled with CSS (1 point)
- An HTML ID, styled with CSS (1 point)
Welcome to Website
Information about me Throughout the site description about me
? Home page
? Qualification and Publication
I am M.K.G from Boston Univeristy doing course in Programming...
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.