Mr. Bouteilles Gerbeuses has been your long-time tax client. He has amassed an impressive portfolio of real estate, securities, and joint venture investments. His net worth is substantial. Despite all his material well-being, Mr. Gerbeuses wants to take on a new challenge that of producing fine wines.
He already owns several hundred acres of agriculturally zoned land in the wine producing region of the Noir Valley. It happens to adjoin his home in the Wemadeit Country Club and Retirement Resort subdivision. He expects his start-up capital investment to be over $5 million and does not expect the first harvest to take place for at least seven years after the initial planting of grape vines. He expects to offset any losses by his other income.
Assuming Mr. Gerbeuses comes to you for tax advice on his new wine venture, what tax advice will you provide, and what, if any, ethical issues should be considered? As you work to identify ethical concerns and applicable areas of taxation that Mr. Gerbeuses may require guidance and counsel in, consider the following ideas:
- How will his entity choice impact both protection of assets and personal tax obligation?
- What are the tax implications associated with employing family members (assuming he has other family members living and working on his large estate)?
- What types of deductions/expenses might Mr. Gerbeuses be rightly entitled to; what types of deductions/expenses may provide opportunity for abuse?
Does placement of this personal property into business use present any tax benefits or consequences for the property owner?
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.