I need questions 2 & 3 done please. A decision table and a decision tree. This is the 3rd time I ask this question since noon today. I really REALLY need some help. I have fallen behind on some of my class reading and I am trying to catch up.
5-27. Stingy Upstate University (Process Maps, Decision Tables, and Decision Trees)
The approval rules for reimbursing those faculty members at Upstate University who attend professional conferences are somewhat complicated, and in the opinion of most, ?hardly generous.? For example, the maximum allowed for breakfast, lunch, or dinner is $8, $10, and $12, respectively. In addition, no reimbursements are made for breakfast if the traveler leaves home after 10 a.m., for lunch if the traveler leaves home after 2 p.m., or for dinner if the traveler leaves home after 8 p.m. Finally, no reimbursements are made for ?business lunches? or similar meals if their costs are included as part of the conference registration fee.
When Upstate University faculty file for travel reimbursements, they must file a form that requests the time they left home and the time they left the hotel to return home. They must also provide a copy of their conference registration receipt, showing what meals were included in the program.
- 1. Develop a process map that displays the logic for deciding whether or not a given meal should be reimbursed.
- 2. Develop a decision table for these same reimbursement rules.
- 3. Develop a decision tree for these same reimbursement rules.
- 4. Which documentation method do you most prefer and why?
- 5. Marsha Tightfist (?the travel Nazi?) approves or denies travel reimbursements at Upstate University. She gets paid $50,000 a year, reviews all requests for travel reimbursements, and denies those that violate these rules. What calculations would you make to determine whether or not her salary is money well spent?
2. Develop a decision table for these same reimbursement rules.
* Left home after 10am
Left home after...
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.