There are three major advantages to forming teams: they can increase employee motivation, create more thoughtful approaches to getting the job done, and improve general employee satisfaction and attitude (Lehman, Dufrene, Walker, 2015).
It has been documented that hospitals that use teams within emergency rooms, intensive care units, and operating rooms enhance the quality of care of their patients and create better work environments and satisfaction for their employees (Epstein, 2014). These team members work cohesively together throughout the patient?s stay, enabling caretakers from various departments to communicate about the needs and progress of their patient in an ongoing fashion.
While working as a team to improve the care of their patients, team members feel empowered in their work which increases their satisfaction in what they do (Epstein, 2014). Lateral communication enables an environment where sharing ideas becomes second nature, versus downward communication that tends to stifle the creative thinking that can solve a difficult problem (Lehman, Dufrene, Walker, 2015).
Motivated employees make the best employees, and one of the best ways to motivate employees is to allow them to become an integral part of the company they work for. Team members are given more latitude for accomplishing goals, but they are given more responsibilities at the same time. The knowledge that they are responsible for doing their part to make their project succeed is a great encouragement to many. The companies that share information and provide ongoing training to their employees, allowing them to take ownership of their roles within the organization, are leaders in the business world.
- Read the threads of your classmates as well as the articles they used.
- Draw your classmates into discussion of topics by asking questions.
- Expect to spend some time each day reviewing all threads and replies, even those with which you are not involved.
- The research and writing done for each forum is to prepare you to research and write upper-level research papers in current APA format. Each submission, whether thread or replies, must be written without grammar or spelling errors. In addition, all threads must contain in-text citations and at least 2 approved sources to substantiate and add credibility to your claims. These must be properly formatted according to current APA guidelines.
- Utilize the 3?4 paragraph format (1 introductory paragraph, 1?2 body paragraphs, and 1 conclusion paragraph), as this works well for this assignment. By employing the use of this format, readers are able to quickly discern the direction and organization of the thread. Written communication is often a challenge for college students due to the perceived complexity necessary for demonstration of writing skills. However, simpler is usually better. A logical flow of material is vital for effective conveyance of a certain message.
200 words required at least
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.