- September 13, 2020
Topic 1: Collaboration for Research and Evidence-based Practice (3-4 paragraphs with three references please)
Consider the role of the nurse as an interdisciplinary team member in completing research and using research findings to inform health care practices.
Review the following.
- Women?s Health Initiative retrieved fromhttp://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/whi
- Collaborative strategies to enhance research and evidence-based practice. (see Journal in Activities)
Answer the following questions.
- Discuss the role of the advanced practice nurse as an interdisciplinary research collaborator and member of the interdisciplinary team obligated to co-participate in the implementation and use of evidence-based practice.
- End your discussion by providing an example of an evidence-based change that would require the collaborative efforts of nursing and at least two other healthcare disciplines and that would lead to quality improvement in healthcare.
Please retrieve and read the following Journal articles from the Kaplan University Library. Articles can be located through a search in the CINAHL database, OVID database, Kaplan University Library (links to these are located under the Student Resources in Course Home) or by using the link at the end of the reference if provided.
Engelke, M., & Marshburn, D. (2006). Collaborative strategies to enhance research and evidence-based practice. The Journal of Nursing Administration, Mar; 36(3), 131?135.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. What is Ethics in Research & Why is it Important? (2011). Retrieved fromhttp://www.niehs.nih.gov/research/resources/bioethics/whatis/index.cfm
- Using Statistics. Kaplan University Writing Center. Retrieved fromhttps://kucampus.kaplan.edu/MyStudies/AcademicSupportCenter/WritingCenter/WritingReferenceLibrary/WritingTypesAndTools/Usingstatistics.aspx
Running head: ROLE OF ADVANCED PRACTICE NURSE IN RESEARCH
1 Role of Advanced Practice Nurse in Research
Date: ROLE OF ADVANCED PRACTICE NURSE IN RESEARCH 2 Role of…