Registering a trademark can offer significant advantages or benefits to the entrepreneur.
figure 15-2 summarizes some of these benefits.
FIGURE 15-2 Benefits of a Registered Trademark
1. It provides notice to everyone that you have exclusive rights to the use of the mark throughout the territorial limits of the United States.
2. It entitles you to sue in federal court for trademark infringement. which can result in recovery of profits,damages,and costs.
3. It establishes incontestable rights regarding the commercial use of the mark.
4. It establishes the right to deposit registration with customs to prevent importation of goods with similar mark.
5. It entitles you to use the notice of registration.
6. It provides a basis for filing trademark application in foreign countries.
please help me to explain this and explain each benefits of a registered trademark 1 to 6 .please answer this .
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.