In this assignment you will analyze food labels, list the nutrient classes and their functions, and summarize the consequences of overnutrition and undernutrition.
Complete the Food Label and Health assignment by providing a response of at least 300 words in APA format to this assignment. Include the following:
- Discuss what the 5/20 rule is according to the Food Label and You video. Include an example of a food label from your own pantry, clearly stating how the rule applies to specific nutrients on the food label.
- Outline how the 5/20 rule would be applied to at least two chronic diseases. For the diseases mentioned which nutrients should be reduced or increased?
- Discuss the proposed Food Label changes outlined in the Textbook explaining how the changes would help consumers understand food labels more effectively.
- Examine the food labels for three food items in your own pantry or refrigerator. Name the food products and build a list or a chart, indicating the following components:
- Total calories per serving
- Percentage of calories from fat
- Total amount of carbohydrates (in grams)
- Total amount of protein (in grams)
- Total amount of fiber (in grams)
- From your knowledge of nutrient intake and their associated chronic disease risk, are there changes you would make for the food labels examined?
The Grading Guide for Food Label and Health will be used for this assignment.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.