You are to provide an effective sales presentation for ?I Promise Project? to Walgreens.
You will have to first learn about ?I Promise Project? by checking out their webpage at http://www.ipromiseproject.com/ Explore all the parts of the Webpage including ?About I Promise Project? to learn about the company?s unique history and background. Next, go to Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IPromiseProject? and click on Like as a thank you for their cooperation. The owner has even offered for you to follow her on Twitter and Instagram and even email any questions you have to her personally a..firstname.lastname@example.org.
The owner was invited to make a sales presentation to Walgreens http://www.walgreens.com/?&-6871-6908-7a57-000035bbfad0 and your presentation would be what you would recommend be included in this presentation. She can offer the bracelets to them at a wholesale price of $1 and Walgreens will be charging one for $2.99 and two for $5.
Using what you have learned from this course and what you learn from the sources listed above develop a sales presentation for ?I Promise Project? to use at a meeting with Walgreens.
Submit a title slide with the name of the company and a reference slide Look at the grading criteria below when preparing the presentation. Review the chapters in the book or the PowerPoint slides in preparing this presentation.
This project is to be submitted as a PowerPoint Presentation but you must include comments in the "NOTES" section for each slide. The notes should be no less than 100 words.
- Title page: 10 points possible
- Presentation demonstrates a knowledge of ?I Promise Project?: 10 points possible
- Presentation demonstrates a knowledge and needs of Walgreens: 10 points possible
- Provides a way to gain customer?s attention: 10 points possible
- Presentation builds rapport: 10 points possible
- Presentation highlights providing a solution or benefit to the customer: 10 points possible
- Presentation uses verbal or visual tools: 10 points possible
- Presentation includes references: 10 points possible
- Presentation includes 100 words of speaker notes: 10 points possible
- Spelling/Grammar at the college level: 10 points possible
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.