During Weeks 1, 2, and 3 each student will be required to complete an assignment which involves reviewing a scholarly article found in a peer-reviewed journal on a legal issue about disaster response that is discussed in the textbook readings or course lecture materials. In a minimum of three (3) pages (double-spaced), students are required to:
1. Present an introduction on the topic chosen using information from the textbook and lecture materials;
2. Discuss the theme(s) of the article in relation to the chosen topic;
3. Discuss what you learned from the article as it relates to legal issues related to disaster preparedness; and,
4. Conclude with a critical review of how the issue can be addressed or solved.
Start the review by identifying the title of the article and author. Also, remember to list it according to APA referencing in the reference list.
Note: Substantial loss in points will be deducted if the assignment is not presented in the format described above. Please note that this is not a mini research paper, but rather a review of an article and how it relates to legal issues in disaster response. Students are required to include a ?Reference? page with this assignment and include the appropriate references for the chosen articles. Please do not plagiarize and Include all references including the peer review
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.