- September 13, 2020
The training manual must be five to seven full pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), double-spaced, in third person, and formatted according to APA 6th edition requirements using first level headings. Please see DeVry’s research, writing, and APA resources in the Student Resources tab for further guidance.
At minimum, the following content must be included and written in third person.
- Title Page:Include the title of the paper, the author, and the university name, a running head, and page numbers.
- Table of Contents: List the main heading sections of the paper and the pages in which they are located.
- Introduction:Introduce the topic or issue to the particular audience, overview of the training, and what the manual entails. The introduction also previews the main ideas, the order in which they are covered, and establishes a tone of the document.
- Training Objectives: Explain to the audience objectives and outcomes of the training and why it is required.
- Body (using proper APA headings): The body will encompass the actual training and must start off with an introduction and overview of the legislative, regulatory or legal foundation (authority) for the training including citation to all HIM, legal and ethical sources. May include original graphics, flow charts, and so on to illustrate content and resources that the employee would need to be compliant with the topic. Break out the main ideas using applicable APA headings when the topic has changed. State the main ideas, state major points in each idea, provide evidence, and include the information you found during your research and investigation.
- Conclusion: The conclusion should synthesize rather than introduce new material or repeat the main ideas verbatim unless there is a rephrasing of the thesis. The conclusion should recap what the audience is to gain from the training.
- APA Reference Page: Use the citation format as specified in the Syllabus, which is APA. All resources cited in the body of the paper must be included on the reference page.
I am going to work on your assignment outside this section because it is bulky and requires
indepth research and time for quality and plagiarism-free answer. Kindly reach me via my…