- Explains the teacher?s strengths based on the NBPTS core propositions as well as Walden?s Professional Dispositions, Technology Proficiencies, and Diversity Proficiencies. In your letter, provide specific examples from the VFE as well as the Learning Resources to support your explanations.
- Explains a teaching practice from the VFE upon which the teacher may wish to improve and how to improve upon that practice. Support your explanation with specific references to the NBPTS core propositions as well as Walden?s Professional Dispositions, Technology Proficiencies, and Diversity Proficiencies.
- Explains your view of the educational environment reflected in the classroom and how the VFE teacher might create a high-performing environment in the classroom. Support your explanation with specific references to the Learning Resources from this course.
- Suggests one of the essays from the course text (with a summary) that the teacher might relate to and why the teacher should read it.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.