1. Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" video in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3.2: Determining Causes and Effects ? Revised Version
Due Week 9 and worth 250 points
Select one (1) of the scenarios on which to focus your causes and effects paper. Research the topic and include credible sources to support claims. Identify your purpose clearly, incorporate audience needs, establish a desired tone, and organize information/claims effectively.
1. The President of Strayer University has asked you (a full time university professor) to write about the major causes and effects of stress on college students. The paper will be presented to senior administration in order to help students have a more positive college experience.
2. The director of your state unemployment agency has asked you (a public relations specialist) to write about the causes and effects of unemployment on an individual/family. The paper will be presented to the agency as they make decisions about reaching out to those who need jobs.
3. The CEO of Bank of America has asked you (a financial analyst) to write a paper on the causes and effects on not keeping a personal budget. The paper will be presented to the communications department of the company so they can create budget forms for customers.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a clear thesis statement.
2. Describe the major cause.
3. Describe a leading second cause
4. Describe two (2) economic effects of the cause.
5. Describe two (2) effects on people.
6. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
7. Provide three (3) relevant and credible sources to support claims. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
· Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
· Recognize how to organize ideas with transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
· Incorporate relevant, correctly documented sources to substantiate claims.
· Apply the writing process to develop various writing genres.
· Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
· Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.