Can someone help me answer these political questions? They both just need to be a paragraph each.
1. One of the challenges to the Electoral College system is the fact that you can have a candidate win the popular vote, but by virtue of which states they won, may not be elected to the presidency. We have seen this in recent elections. How can we reconcile this with our understanding of the democratic process? Is such a thing also possible in the UK's system?
2. Do you find it appropriate for the Supreme Court to interpret the U.S. Constitution? They did not always have this ability, so do you think it is in the best interest of the people? Why or why not?
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.