Please use the following link to help answer the questions below.
Directions: Setting: July 1889. Andrew Carnegie's "Wealth" has become a national conversation since its publication one month ago. You are the editor of The Times newspaper. You have been tasked to review Carnegie's article and inform the people of the following:
1. Carnegie's purpose in publishing "Wealth". Include his relevant background information.
2. Peer Opinion from an Interview (select from Rockefeller, J.P Morgan, T. Edison, H. Ford). How would they have responded to Carnegie's position? What changes have they made in their life? Why is Carnegie wrong/right/etc..? Do they feel obligated? You must include at least 1 authentic quote from the individual.
3. Government's Position: How have national, state, and local governments reacted? Could there be future legislation requiring charitable donations? What needs might they have that entrepreneurs can meet?
4. A Muckraker's Reaction from an Interview ( select from J. Riis, I. Tarbell, U. Sinclair, R. Baker, J. Spargo) How do they feel about Carnegie's claim? What proposal's might they have? You must include at least 1 authentic quote from the individual.
Criteria: Each of the four aspects above should range between 250-500 words. Be sure you cite all outside sources.
I do not understand the context of Wealth which makes this difficult.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.