1. What is the purpose and importance of measuring financial performance?
Locate the income statement, the statement of comprehensive income, the statement of changes in equity and the five year summary for your company:
2. What items of profit does the company report?
From the notes to the accounts, briefly describe the company?s policy on revenue recognition.
3. If the company has other items of comprehensive income, make a note of these and the financial effect of these items.
4. From the statement of changes in equity, have any distributions been made from retained earnings in each year? What are they and have they changed?
5. Comment on the change in profit over the last five years. For example: Did profit increase or decrease? What was the major reason for the change ? was it changes in income or expenses ? or a write-down? Include any change in the different measures of profit that appear in the summary statement.
6. Locate press releases for the company and/or disclosures to the share market for the last year that relate to earnings. These are often annual or half yearly earnings announcements, announcements that may impact on future earnings, analysts forecasts etc. You should have at least two press releases/disclosures.
a. Summarise these, commenting on whether the company emphasises EBIT, EBITDA or other expressions of earnings.
b. Note the date of the announcement and then find and comment on the share price reactions to these earnings announcements. (This should be available from the ASX website.) Why do you think the share market reacted in such a way?
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.