In at least 250 words reflect on your proposed amendment to the U.S. Constitution (Which is the amendment to bring prayer back into schools and have a set amount of time for everyone to exercise prayer for their religion) that you presented to your peers in the discussion board.. This assignment is about creating and communicating a fully developed argument.
- First, describe your proposed amendment to the U.S. Constitution. (this is a thesis statement)
- Second, present and describe three (3) arguments in support of your Amendment. Think especially about the ideas, themes, and nature of our nation?s founding and political institutions. For example, do our founders ideas of what liberty means support you proposed amendment?
- Third, address at least two 2 counter arguments that could be made by those that might oppose your proposed amendment. Describe those counter arguments fully and discuss why those counter arguments do not sufficiently counter your proposed amendment to the Constitution.
- Finally, write a conclusion paragraph that restates your proposed change to the Constitution and reviews what you believe to be the most compelling argument in support of your proposed amendment.
Be sure to include a reference list for any outside sources you use in completing your paper.
Please note: APA formatting and citations rules apply to this and all essays in this course.
ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGERIZED OR COPY AND PASTE FROM THE INTERNET!
Topic Assignment Grading
Professor?s Name [optional]
University 1 Topic
Thesis First Amendment right to the free exercise of religion and prayer in schools....
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.