Application: Part 1 - Developing an Advocacy Campaign
The following application (Part 1) will be due in week 4.
- Select a population health issue of interest to you and identify the population affected by the issue. I identified HIV/AIDS in women of southern region of United states
- Locate two scholarly articles, each of which provides a description of an effective health advocacy campaign that addresses your issue. The articles need to focus on two different advocacy campaigns.
- Analyze the attributes of the two campaigns to determine what made them effective.
- Reflect on a policy you could propose or suggest a change to a current policy to improve the health of the population you selected.
- Consider how you could develop an advocacy campaign, applying the attributes identified in similar, effective campaigns.
For the Part 1 application (approximately 3?4 pages of content with a title page and references in APA format) address the following:
- Describe your selected population health issue and the population affected by this issue.
- Summarize the two advocacy campaigns you researched in this area.
- Explain the attributes that made those campaigns effective.
- Begin to develop a plan for a health advocacy campaign that seeks to create a new policy or change an existing policy with regard to the issue and population you selected. Be sure to include in your plan:
A description of the public health issue and proposed policy solution
- Specific objectives for the policy you want to be implemented
- Begin to substantiate of your proposed campaign by data and evidence.
- Be sure to paste the rubric at the end of your paper.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.