Case Study 1 (Industrial/Organizational Psychology): A few months ago, the upper management of a large corporation that employs 2,500 people decided to implement major changes in the method their company handles the development of projects. This change was based on a well-known model used in the military that was familiar to the CEO. The reasoning for the change was not well-communicated to employees; it was simply mandated to be implemented without providing required, significant learning or training opportunities. Many employees do not feel the fit of this model is beneficial for their particular type of programs. As a result, employee morale is low, and group dynamics and personal work performance are suffering because the work process as it relates to their job performance is not understood.
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation that covers all the information related to your case study. Include the following:
- Introductory slide
- Case background
- The research question for the case study you selected
- The goal of the research: How would this apply to the real world?
- Ethical considerations for the research, including any use of social media, cultural practices, and learning
- Cultural diversity on the interpretation of your research findings
- Qualitative method used
- Any possible unanticipated influences on the research
- A sample of your survey or interview questions, if applicable
- Description of the type and size of the sample for the study
- Two variables from the study that involved using correlation, explained
- Reference page (Provide speaker notes that address the reference and reasons you selected what you did for the study.)
Format any citations in your presentation according to APA guidelines.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.