BELOW IS A TABLE SHOWING THE NUMBER OF ZIKA MOSQUITOES FOUND IN 5 NEIGHBORHOODS IN A SMALL CITY. WE WANT TO CALCULATE THE CONFIDENCE INTERVAL AROUND THE TRUE MEAN AT A CONFIDENCE LEVEL OF 99%.
1. ADD UP THE FREQUENCIES TO DETERMINE N AND THEN THE DEGREES OF FREEDOM = N - 1 =
2. FROM THE t-TABLE WHAT IS THE CRITICAL t-VALUE FOR THIS CONFIDENCE LEVEL (99%) WITH df = (N-1) ?
3. CALCULATE THE MEAN AND STANDARD DEVIATION FOR THIS SAMPLE DATA (THE X-VALUES)
4. WITH THESE NUMBERS CALCULATE THE EBM AND THEN THE 99% CONFIDENCE INTERVAL.
5. WRITE OUT WHAT THIS CI MEANS - BE CAREFUL !
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.