Please keep the answers around 60 words and UX design related.
Keep each answer around 60 words
4. What are the three stages of a UX project that you should include in your plan?
Why does UX minimize risk to a business?s reputation?
What do sketching, wireframes and prototyping enable you to do?
Why do you select the techniques you will use before you try to develop a budget for
5. What personal benefits can you get from carrying out a UX project on no budget (or with
a very small budget)?
6. What are some of the best ways to work with a product manager?
7. Which areas of UX planning are you already familiar with? Which areas do you see as
critical to develop and why? Where will you find support/time to develop these skills?
1. What do you think UX designers do?
2. Which UX discipline do you think appeals most to you?
3. What excites you most about the future of UX work?
4. Tell what you think you might want from your UX career, and what you will focus your
efforts on throughout this course.