Your Chair, Mr Tan would like to educate the public about the concept of social enterprise. He has commissioned your team to find out the following and draft a survey questionnaire with choices (minimum 15 questions excluding demographic questions):
1. How do the public in Singapore understand the term ‘social enterprise’?
2. Are they able to distinguish the difference among social enterprise, charities and businesses with corporate social responsibility?
3. Do they know the benefits of social enterprises for the community?
4. Are they willing to pay more for goods and services from social enterprises?
5. What are their levels of interest in becoming a social entrepreneur in Singapore?
6. What are their levels of interest in being involved in social enterprises in Singapore?
7. Are they interested to find out more about social enterprises?
8. Which areas/aspects of social enterprise would they be most interested to know about?
9. Which would be their preferred medium to get more information or learn about social enterprise?