- September 13, 2020
Please no plagiarism , and please include references.
(The disease is HIV)
- What percentage of population was affected by the disease?
- Have there been instances of any historical outbreaks of the disease? How was the disease handled and controlled in your community?
- What were the objectives and goals of your public education plan to control this disease?
- What initiatives were taken by the government departments to mitigate the impact of the disease?
- What measures would you suggest in the plan to actually reduce health risks?
- How would the plan allow the public to recognize pathogens are related to the cause of diseases and other health problems?
- How would the plan suggest measures to prevent the outbreak of the chosen infectious disease?
You must explain the feasibility of each specific part of your plan.
Support your responses with examples.
There have been massive global commitment to regulate the HIV/AIDS pandemic which
has significantly increased in recent years at an alarming rate, especially in the Sub-Saharan
Africa. An estimate…