1. The resin most often used in the reinforcing processes are:
a. epoxy and polyester b. polysulfone and melamine c. silicone and acetal d. phenolic and polystyrene
2. cobalt is added to polyester resin for fiberglass by the manufacturer to:
a. slow down the reaction b. thin the resin c. speed up the reaction d. improve shelf life
3. why are the interpenetrating polymer network ( IPN) growing in used?
4. why do the silicone have such different properties from other polymers?
5. why do not we use phenolic plastic for a production of dinnerware?
6. Boats, car bodies, film, fabrics are some of the uses of :
A. amino b. polyester c. silicones d. cellulosics