1. The resin most often used in the reinforcing processes are:
a. epoxy and polyester b. polysulfone and melamine c. silicone and acetal d. phenolic and polystyrene
2. cobalt is added to polyester resin for fiberglass by the manufacturer to:
a. slow down the reaction b. thin the resin c. speed up the reaction d. improve shelf life
3. why are the interpenetrating polymer network ( IPN) growing in used?
4. why do the silicone have such different properties from other polymers?
5. why do not we use phenolic plastic for a production of dinnerware?
6. Boats, car bodies, film, fabrics are some of the uses of :
A. amino b. polyester c. silicones d. cellulosics
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.