All letters are written in standard block format. Descriptions of the formats may be found by reading your textbook (Bovee and Thill, custom).
No letter will be longer than 1 page.
Each student is responsible for creating the five letters below, based on the scenarios provided:
1. Good News Letter ? your company has just made a new hire. Prepare the person for the next steps in the process. Three paragraphs: 1. Main idea 2. Details 3. Close
2. Direct Bad News Letter ? you have just had to fire an employee. Prepare the letter so that the employee knows why the firing has occurred, has recourse, and knows how to exit the premises. CYA!
Four paragraphs: 1. News 2. reason 3. info. 4. Close
3. Indirect Bad News Letter ? a supplier sends you two or more types of products. Inform the supplier that you are going to discontinue part of your regular order, but that you wish to retain a lesser portion of the original order (in other words, you are cutting 60% or more of their business with you, and they will get to keep 40% or less of your business).
Five paragraphs: 1. Buffer 2. Reasons 3. News 4. Info 5. Close
4. AIDA Marketing/Letter of Request ? ask to establish a relationship and conduct business with another business entity.
Four paragraphs: 1. Attention 2. Interest 3. Desire 4. Action
5. Letter of Remediation ? A reasonable complain has been filed by an angry customer. Solve the problem to everyone?s satisfaction.
Five paragraphs: 1. Acknowledges Receipt 2. Assign responsibility for resolution 3. Sympathize 4. Explain the fix 5. Verify response
1 SW Bowerman Dr. Beaverton,
Phone (503) 671-6453
16 Horror Ave,
Dear William, Our customer care department record over the past four years has...
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.