The answers to the following questions must have at least 35 words.
1. Describe traditional telephony and network layouts.
2. Discuss mobile telephony and cellular service.
3. What is GSM and how does it work?
4. Do digital signal from phone to towers utilize low bandwidth or high bandwidth usage? Expand on your answer.
5. Are GSM specifications hardware-specific? Why or why not?
6. Describe FDMA, TDMA, and CDMA. Differentiate their subtle applicability. Then an example of a provider for each of these technologies.
7. Enumerate IP Telephony Network issues and vulnerabilities, and briefly describe each issue or vulnerability. List some common attacks on IP Telephony.
8. Define “rogue” and “softphone”.
9. List IP Phone countermeasures (at least 5).