Assignment 2. Beginner Script Writing. Attach here for grading, then put a .PDF copy in the Content and Preproduction forum for the rest of the class to see.
Reference the class Script Picks document below. I have taken characters 3 and 7 from the first list and put them geographically into choice 4 from the second list. Their conversation will focus on choice 1 from the third list.
- Refer to the Scriptwriting Guidelines handout (in the Handouts folder) for help in developing your screenplay.
- Write a two to two-and-a-half page (double-spaced) two-and-a-half minute long formatted script of the conversation between your two characters, using the screenplay-style script (How To Frighten A Hack) also found in the handouts folder.
- You may not add characters. This is a dialogue between choice 3 and choice 7.
- Your dialogue should exemplify the three part structure. There should be a clear beginning, middle and end. Focus on character development, storyline, and action/conflict/resolution. Identify your people and their behaviors in the environment from choice 4, while dictating the passion from choice 1.
- Post to the content and pre-production discussion forum, by Thursday, as a .pdf only.
- Name your file using your last name1stdraft.pdf. Subsequent file names will use your last name and rev1, rev2 etc.
- This sounds like an impossible feat. That?s why we?re here. :-)
Don't Panic. We will be working on these scripts all semester... but need to get these rolling!
Bill Gates/Jennifer Lawrence
In Iron Mans House with his suits behind him
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.