Please help me with the following assignment (No plagiarism please). I need this back by tomorrow noon.
You are a financial analyst for a Fortune 500 company and you must present an analysis of the financial data to the executives.
Select a publicly traded company in the same industry as the company you work for or one that you would like to work.
Locate the company's annual report and any other available data (e.g. units manufactured, revenue, etc.) that is available for the last 5 years.
Use one of the company's historical data sets to calculate the standard deviation of the selected data for the last 5 years.
Discuss what the standard deviation means.
Analyze data using variance and standard deviation.
Create a 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation including detailed speaker notes in which you include the following:
- Graph the company's selected financial data.
- Explain the role of standard deviation in financial analysis.
- Explain any other uses for standard deviation in a business setting.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.