In the following section, identify the errors and then re-write the sentence correctly. Some errors you may find include:
In the following section, identify the errors and then re-write the sentence correctly. Some errors
you may find include:
Comma splices and fused sentences
Misplaced and dangling modifiers
Punctuation errors 1.Our swim coach reminded us to eat a healthy meal, sleep well, and to come early for warm
ups before the swim meet.
2. Skiing cross-country on Saturday morning; the trail cut through the forest.
3. After a moment of panic when I couldn?t find my keys; I remembered I had left them in the car.
4.Carly paid for her wedding dress online and then had gone to pick them up at the store.
5. You can use your smartphone to access apps focused on different tasks, including the
following: calculations, word definitions, social networking, and accessing email.
6. Evan sprained his ankle at the track meet last weekend, he can?t participate in the state meet
7. When six years old, my father was transferred to the company?s headquarters in Atlanta.
8. Nobody remembered to bring in their application before the deadline.
9. I delivered the package to Dianes? house it were accidentally delivered to my house.
10. I?m not sure which schedule to follow since its a floating holiday not everyone will come in.
11. Before I go to sleep, I set my alarm, I use two: a digital clock and my smartphone.
12. Roger had baked a quiche for the school potluck dinner; and I made an apple pie for
13. We have three events to attend on Saturday, a birthday party, open house, and a reception.
14. I need to pick up some items from the market before I bake muffins, such as milk, eggs and
15. Residents? from all the New England states attended the ceremony next week.