- September 13, 2020
Hey, tonight in about 8 hours, around 9pm my time. I’m wanting to do my final, The exam covers the entire Managing Organization Change book, multiple articles throughout the term which were referenced in all lectures, all lectures, the Cracking the Code of Change article specifically (Beer and Nohria, Harvard Business Review). Although the exam is comprehensive, the essay questions will lean heavily over the latter few weeks of class. The multiple-choice questions will be over all TCOs.
- All TCOs are covered.
- There will be 12 MC questions worth 7 points each with the last one worth 8 points. There will be 5 essay questions worth 35 points each for a total of 260 points.
- You have 3.5 hours to take the exam. Plan to spend no more than 30 minutes for the MC questions, 30 minutes for each essay question, leaving you with 30 minutes to review your answers.
- Reminder to SAVE frequently because when the time limit is reached, you will automatically be exited from the exam.
- There are 2 pages to the exam. These do not need to be completed in order.
- The professor stated that some of or all the essay questions will have to do with the papers written throughout the course. I can attach those before I start the exam. If you agree to this we can agree to a price, I will send you all the paper from the class, if you a bit to review, then I will send you the exam. since it is time based I figured I would give you some time. Currently I am away from my computer and going back out of town due to still getting stuff in order and dealing with lawyers from my families passing. Please let me know if you can do this and what your price is. As I discussed earlier I can do in the range of $30-35 if that works. I am mainly only looking to have you do the WRITTEN QUESTIONS. I will be doing the (MC) Multiple Choice. So you would have 5 questions to answer in 3 hours, I will use the last 30 minutes to review. Please let me know if you can do it