- September 13, 2020
Review the Learning Exercise: Unhappy Co-Owners and address the following:
- Assuming your Best Alternative to a Negotiating Agreement (BATNA) is letting a court sell the property, discuss how it may help you reach an agreement. Recommend other strategies that you could use to accomplish a successful negotiation.
- Discuss your power sources and your co-owner?s power sources in this negotiation, and analyze how you can strengthen your power position.
- Propose a logical and an emotional argument to persuade your co-owner to agree to a deal.
- Describe a nonverbal communication technique that you will use to persuade your co-owner that your proposal is a win-win proposition.
- Describe a threat you can make that would force your co-owner to make concessions.
The Leveraging Power from BATNA paper:
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student?s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor?s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three to four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
Running head: NEGOTIATION Negotiation
Institution NEGOTIATION 2 NEGOTIATION 3 Negotiation is defined as a dialogue that is prevalent in between two or more parties who
are intending to solve…