Microsoft Word - Question for Cash Flow Case.docx
Question for Cash Flow Case
Calculate the present value
- Four years of continuous study
- You begin the study in Jan 1
- Tuition fee for each year is $40,000, paid out semiannually at June 30 and Dec 31 of each year
- Other expenses are estimated to be $18,000 per year, paid out monthly at the end of each month.
- You receive $5,000 of scholarship in the June 30 of the second year, and another $10,000 of scholarship in the Dec 31 of the third year
- Interest rate is 5% per year
- Calculate the present value of all the education cost. ( use formula, or show your work in Excel)
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.