Can someone assist me with the below assignment?
The following is a classic distributive bargaining scenario, wherein each party is attempting to maximize their gains at the expense of the other. In this situation, Michelle is interested in purchasing a Toyota Highlander. Michelle has two dealerships to choose from (Toyota of Louisville and Green Tree Toyota). Although she has no desire to travel a long distance, there are dealerships in Cincinnati, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana that she could represent as alternatives as well. Michelle decides to visit Toyota of Louisville first and finds the vehicle she wants ? a 2013 Toyota Highlander.
The Manufacturer?s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the vehicle is $29,865, while the factory invoice (the price paid by the dealership for the car) is $27,929. While Michelle only knows the MSRP for the vehicle, the dealer knows both the MSRP and the factory invoice price. Michelle has a trade-in, but she is unsure of whether or not to let the dealer know this, as she is unsure of what impact this will have on the dealer?s initial offering price.
- What should Michelle?s negotiation strategy be (e.g., how much information should she share concerning where she is in the buying process, that there is a vehicle trade-in, that she is looking at other dealerships as well, that she knows the MSRP, whether and how much deception is ethical/allowable, etc.)
- What do you expect the behavior of the salespeople to be when Michelle visits the Toyota dealership?
- Develop a negotiation plan, including the characteristics of the opening offer, reservation price, tactics, tradeoffs, they should make, how to react if the seller bring up issues before you are ready to discuss them (such as whether you have a trade in vehicle). Do you have a Plan B if your original plan becomes untenable?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 ? 1,250 words (approximately 3 ? 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1? margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here
(Case study adapted from Luthy, M. R., Ryan, M. H., Desselle, B. R., & Byrd, J. T. (2007). Developing a strategic negotiation plan: Toyota Highlander. Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies, 13(4), 51-59.)
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.