Examine the pseudocode sample provided, and explain what it does line by line.
Description: This logic applies a discount on an item price
Create variable productPrice as double
Create variable discount as double
Create variable discountedPrice as double
productPrice = get value from user input
discount = get value from user input
discountedPrice = productPrice * (1 ? discount)
- Present a solution using pseudocode similar to what you saw in Part 1.
- Identify the logic needed to capture a credit card payment where the user provides their account number, expiration date and CVV code from the back of the card.
- Remember to declare all variables and their data types.
- The information captured should be printed to the screen.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.