Certain company is planning its production and the workforce levels for the months from March until August. Forecasted demand for the periods are, 900, 440, 700, 1150, 1800, and 1100. At the end of February the company had 300 employees and an inventory of 140 units. Besides, the company wants to have at least 570 units by the end of August. Hiring an employee costs$340, while laying off an employee costs $690. The cost of holding a unit in inventory for a month is $40. It is know that producing a unit requires 55 hours of labor. Considering that each employee receives $2,200 per month and each month has 24 days and each day 8 hours.
- Find the optimal level of production and the number of employees required for every month.
- What is the effect on the plan if the holding cost doubles?
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.