You are the CEO of a medium-sized solar panel firm located in California. The company has been doing well so far but new regulations and rising taxes are hurting the profit margin.
You have been negotiating with the Governor a tax reduction because of the company?s green status. You would like to stay in California for the sake of the employees and the small town, which benefits largely from the company?s presence in the area. However, talks with the Governor do not look promising.
Two of your major competitors have left the state and are now located in areas where taxes and wages are considerably cheaper. These businesses are already cutting their prices and have taken away one of your major clients. While you have a new product line due out in eight months, which will create a disruption in the marketplace, the wait may be too costly.
You are considering moving the business to New Mexico and have been in negotiations with the Governor there, and it looks almost too good to be true. The two other members of the leadership team are aware of the pending move. Your employees however, do not know of the discussion and the possible move that may require them to relocate or lose their job. It is time to break the news and get everyone on board.
- Explain in a memo to your leadership team how and when you want the news to be known to the staff.
- Detail the way the news should be broken and by whom.
- Discuss how competitive edge relates to the decision and its importance to timing for the move.
- Provide suggestions to the others as to how to handle the feedback you will get from the news.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.