An article review is a 2-3 page paper (not including cover page and/or references) based on a business article from a business publication about Operations Management. The article must have appeared in the publication no more than 90 days prior to the due date of this assignment. The article must also be relevant to material discussed within the course. The article review must discuss the following:
Steps to follow:
1. Choose a business article from a business publication or newspaper within the past 90 days that discusses any subject areas in the Operations Management textbook. The article must be 2 – 3 pages in length. You can access various business publications by going to the ?Resources? tab in the main menu of Blackboard and clicking on Library Resources.
2. Read the article.
3. Write a review (2-3 pages in length) of the business article using the following format:
· Summary of Article – a brief summary of the article. Include key concepts and important elements of the article but do not copy the article (that is plagiarism).
· Application of Principles – discuss and apply any relevant purchasing principles, theories, and terms that you have read about in your text. Specifically include business terminology in this discussion of the article.
· Opinion – briefly write whether you agree or disagree with the article and why. Support your position using terms and concepts you have learned from reading your textbook.
Your article review should be double-spaced, with 1″ margins on all sides. Use a 10-12 pt. Times New Roman font or a similar font. When you have completed your article review, type your paper and save it as an .rtf file.
A link to the article must be provided so that the professor can access and read the article you have chosen. This article review will be graded on content, organization, grammar and punctuation.
Running head: ARTICLE REVIEW 1 Article Review ? Sustainable evaluation and verification in supply chains: Aligning and
leveraging accountability to stakeholders.