Planning for Business Success Using Integrative Thinking and Balanced Scorecards
Please review the Discussion Board participation grading rubric in your course Syllabus. This is important information that will ensure that you earn maximum points. Your professionally written APA compliant postings, using appropriate sources should provide substantive depth that advances the Discussion. Also, please be sure to edit your posts for grammatical errors before you post.
In your first week of the team business simulation you have started making decisions on the simulation by organizing the firm. This first quarter sets up the foundation for the rest of the game and will require integrated thinking skills to be successful.
In your Reading for this week you learned about integrative thinking in Martin, R. L. (2007). The opposable mind: How successful leaders win through integrative thinking . You have also learned about the balanced scorecard, a version of which is used to evaluate performance in the Marketplace Simulation. In this Discussion respond to the following:
- Provide an overview of the Balanced Scorecard using the Reading from this week and any other sources you uncover in your research.
- Provide an overview of integrative thinking using Martin?s work and other sources you uncover in your research.
- Provide a specific example of how you would use the integrative thinking model to increase the effectiveness of the data you receive via the Balanced Scorecard.
- Talk about how you are going to recommend integrating this information into the team process. Identify one personal goal for your development plan on how you will integrate this new knowledge.
Running Head: INTEGRATIVE THINKING
1 Integrative Thinking Name Professor
Date INTEGRATIVE THINKING
Planning for Business Success Using Integrative Thinking and...
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.