(30 points) The following formula describes the penalty fee, F, in thousands of dollars, a company
has to pay if the building project is not completed by the deadline. The variable, t, is time, in days,
past the deadline. Answer the following questions showing all of your work.
= 6? + 80
a. What is the fee if the project is completed 1 day after the deadline ( = 1)?
b. What is the fee if the project is completed 4 days after the deadline ( = 4)?
c. What is the fee if the project is completed 49 day after the deadline ( = 49)?
d. Using the information on project completion, describe the fee increase if the company does
not complete the project by the agreed deadline.
2. (25 points) Write a prime trinomial and state why it cannot be factored.
3. (25 points) Pick three random numbers and find the greatest common factor of all three.
4. (20 points) Write the formula of the polynomial factoring and provide one example.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.