In this assignment, you will study the methods used by leaders to resolve different types of conflicts.
the Internet, research about the following:
- Types of conflicts
- Levels of conflicts
- Conflict handling modes
Consider the statement "conflict can be both good and bad." Reflect on this statement and describe a time when you witnessed or experienced conflict in your personal or professional life.
Based on your research and experience, answer the following questions:
- What are the four basic types of conflict? Describe them.
- Which type of conflict did you witness or experience?
- What are the five levels of conflict? Describe them. What was the level of conflict in your situation?
- Which of the five conflict-handling modes was utilized?
- What are the three conflict negotiation models? What are the goals and indicators of success of each? Were any of these models used to resolve the conflict you witnessed or experienced?
- Do you agree or disagree that "conflict can be both good and bad"? Give reasons and explain whether the conflict you witnessed was good or bad.
- Provide an additional example of both good and bad conflict in a healthcare setting.
Using the Internet, research about the following:
- Thomas-Kilmann conflict mode instrument (TKI)
- Kraybill conflict style inventory (KCSI)
Now, choose one of these conflict style inventories and based on your understanding of the model, complete the following tasks:
- Describe your chosen conflict style inventory.
- Describe how the conflict style inventory was developed.
- Explain the pros and cons of the inventory.
Running head: CONFLICTS 1 Conflicts
Institutional Affiliation CONFLICTS 2
Question 1: Four Basic Types of Conflict
The four basic types of conflict include the following:...
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.