Please open the attached two files, thanks……..
1. The paper should not be longer than five (5) pages (Not including cover page and references). A traditional essay
format is not necessary for this assignment (e.g., No introduction is required. Start with a question number and then
write your answers.).
2. All written work should be of professional quality. Your answer will be evaluated based on soundness of your
justifications and supporting references. Your arguments should be logical and you should provide sources of
evidence in the argument. If you cannot communicate clearly, the quality of your ideas will not be apparent. Written
work should be designed for ease of reading. Choose clear fonts in a suitable size, for example ? Times New Roman
at 12 pt (nothing smaller, please!). Use 1.5 line spacing, with at least 1.9 cm margins at the left, right, top and bottom
of the page. Any work that exceeds the specified maximum size will be ignored. Modern word processing software
includes tools such as spelling and grammar checkers that can help ensure the quality of your work. Up to 10% of the
maximum mark for any assignment may be deducted for errors in spelling and/or grammar.
3. Your mark will be deducted for each violation of this guideline.
4. You may search Internet to collect further information about the companies and to justify your answers.
5. Make sure that the paper is written by your own words and that all the references used need to be explicitly
described in the body and at the end of the paper. Example of citation: (Use the reference format below. APA format is also acceptable)
< In the body of the paper>
The Bootstrapping approach was applied to estimate the significance of the path (Chin 2000; Cook and Luo 2003;
Cooper et al. 1995).
<Reference at the end of the paper>
Chin, W. W. ?Frequently Asked Questions ? Partial Least Squares & PLS-Graph,? 2000. http://discnt.cba.uh.edu/chin/plsfaq.htm, accessed on September 16, 2003.
Cook, D. P. and Luo, W. "The Role of Third-Party Seals in Building Trust Online," e- Service Journal, (2:3), 2003,
Cooper, D. R., Gefen, D. and Emory, C. W. Business Research Methods, 5th ed., IRWIN, U.S.A., 1995.