1. What types of winds were required in each level of the atmosphere? Describe the wind speed and direction at each level.
2. Why is it critical that all levels blow in the same direction to form a tropical storm? What happens when you have lower winds blowing a different direction than upper winds?
3. It seems intuitive that stronger winds would be better for forming a hurricane. Why is this not the case?
4. What was the ideal latitude range for the formation of the tropical storm? Why?
5. Given that tropical storms/hurricanes require high moisture and temperatures, why can?t tropical storms form at the equator (0 degrees latitude), where temperatures and moisture are generally very high?
6. What moisture level was required for each of the atmospheric layers?
7. Why is moisture critical to form a hurricane?
8. How did the sea temperature affect your score? Why?
9. Which of the above factors seem to make the biggest difference in your score and why?
10. Explain why hurricanes dissipate so quickly once they make landfall.
1. What types of winds were required in each level of the atmosphere? Describe the wind
speed and direction at each level.
Answer: The wind need to be medium or light in speed and should blow from...
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.