I want you to write this code of ethics about the "Best Restaurant". I know you have been done this question before but I need it again on best restaurant please. If possible I need today please. Thank you!!
We learned a lot about ethics in business last module. Ethics applies to every area of business, including sales, marketing, HR, and leadership. Now let's apply some of that learning to our project.
- Write a code of ethics to guide employee behavior in your company. List a minimum of 4 principles and practices that you would include in your code of ethics that would align with the culture that you are trying to create for your company.
- How does your code of ethics or ethical plan align with your major goals?
- How will you ensure that employees are representing the company with integrity and ethical behavior?
- Choose a minimum of 2 academic sources for your research, such as a book (other than your textbook) or an academic scholarly journal. Academic scholarly journals can be accessed through the Rasmussen Online Library. For business sources, ProQuest and EBSCO Host are helpful.
- Your paper should be at least 2 pages in length. Include your sources in an APA formatted reference page. Include an APA formatted title page.
SAMPLE OF CODE OF ETHICS
Home Depot Code of Ethics
- 1. Taking care of our people: The key to our success is treating people well. We do this by encouraging associates to speak up and take risks, by recognizing and rewarding good performance and by leading and developing people so they may grow.
- 2. Giving back to our communities: An important part of the fabric of The Home Depot is giving our time, talents, energy and resources to worthwhile causes in our communities and society.
- 3. Doing the right thing: We exercise good judgment by "doing the right thing" instead of just "doing things right." We strive to understand the impact of our decisions, and we accept responsibility for our actions.
- 4. Excellent customer service: Along with our quality products, service, price and selection, we must go the extra mile to give customers knowledgeable advice about merchandise and to help them use those products to their maximum benefit.
- 5. Creating shareholder value: The investors who provide the capital necessary to allow our company to grow need and expect a return on their investment. We are committed to providing it.
- 6. Building strong relationships: Strong relationships are built on trust, honesty and integrity. We listen and respond to the needs of customers, associates, communities and vendors, treating them as partners.
- 7. Entrepreneurial spirit: The Home Depot associates are encouraged to initiate creative and innovative ways of serving our customers and improving the business and to spread best practices throughout the company.
- 8. Respect for all people: In order to remain successful, our associates must work in an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment where each associate is regarded as a part of The Home Depot team.
1 Running head: ETHICAL PRINCIPLES Ethical Principles
Institution 2 ETHICAL PRINCIPLES
Restaurant ethical principles
In a restaurant setting codes of ethics must be maintained due...
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.