Select two pieces of literature from a culture that you have already met. Using the Social, Culture, and Historical Factors Worksheet, organize your thoughts; explore this culture?s worldview as evidenced by the two works selected. You may also wish to use the Poetry Explication Worksheet to help organize your thoughts as well.
The attached document does not have to be complete, just helpful for the essay.
In an essay (500-750 words), show how the worldview is communicated through the use of various literary devices. Use at least two scholarly sources, outside of the course readings, to support your view.
The essay must include:
- Discussion of 2 works from 1 culture we have studied so far in this class: cover social, cultural, and historical factors and include at least 2 specific literary devices with examples from the texts
- Works Cited list with 4 works (2 pieces of literature selected and 2 scholarly sources outside course reading)
- Academically reliable sources, please (no Wikipedia, Spark Notes, Cliff Notes -- if in doubt, ask)
- Objective voice: use third person
Social, Cultural, & Historical Factors Worksheet 1. What is the time period of the work? 2. Is this work part of any particular literary ?movement?? If so, which one? 3. Indicate one social, cultural, or historical factor that might have had an impact on
the creation of this work. © 2013. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved. 4. Indicate three ways that same factor might have had an influence on how
readers of the work would have received it. 5. Indicate another social, cultural, or historical factor that might have had an
impact on the reception of this work. 6. Indicate three ways that same factor might have had an influence on the creation
of that work. © 2013. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.