Regulation or law proposal. Be very specific in the wording. (Your own idea and words). (20 points).
- What problem did you find in your research online that your regulation plans to address? Include a citation to the article(s) that describes the problem. (10 points)
- What consequences might your proposed regulation/law have on affected businesses? Describe one good and one bad consequence. (10 points)
- What consequences might your proposed regulation/law have on protected consumers? Describe one good and one bad consequence. (10 points)
- Consider unintended consequences. What might one be? Describe
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.