Re: Project 1 (Assignment #1)
It is time to begin work on Project 1. Week 2's readings is the basis for that project and please review these readings carefully. I will provide you with more information on surveys and research reporting as we go along. For the time being, please focus on the first part of the project.
BEHS300 ? Project #1 : Dr. Priyanthi Silva
You are asked to investigate the following question:
Do political advertisements influence who you vote for?
You are requested to design and carry out a mini survey to answer the research question above.
1. First state the research question.
2. List your independent and dependent variables
3. List your hypothesis
4. Provide details about the type of survey that you intend to carry out to answer your research question.
5. Develop the questionnaire with a maximum of 10 questions you will be asking your respondents in the order in which you will be asking the respondent. You also must present the categories. You need to include your questionnaire in your report.
6. Decide how you are going to administer the questionnaire (face-face, mail, telephone). Using the questionnaire you developed in #5 above, interview at least 5 respondents (your family, friends, co-workers or fellow students are ok for this survey. Given the short period of time we have here use either face- face or telephone survey).
7. Present your results descriptively or in a tabular format where possible. Make sure to include this as part of the report.
8. Based on your survey what can you say about your hypothesis?
9. Prepare a research report along the outline listed below:
List research question -- Do political advertisements influence who you vote for?
List Independent and dependent variables
Type of survey that you intend to carry out to answer your research question.
How you went about developing the questionnaire
How you administered the questionnaire
Present your results
Discuss your results (How many people said X and how many said Y etc.) Based on your survey what can you say about your hypothesis?
Introduction and conclusion
Clarity and Organization
Independent and dependent variables
Survey and presentation of results
Presentation of the paper with a title and appropriate subheadings
Grammar and Spelling
Running head: PROJECT 1; IMPACTS OF POLITICAL ADVERTISEMENT ON VOTERS
CHOICE. Project 1; Impacts of Political Advertisement on Voters Choice.
Institution: PROJECT 1; IMPACTS OF...
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.